The goal of Supertramp Campers from the beginning was to create a vehicle that fuels epic adventures. We wanted to design a product that has the 4x4 off-road capabilities of a truck and the interior functionality of a van. To go where you want to go, bring the gear you need to bring, without worrying about hotels, planes, ubers, and KOA campsites. That lead us to a slide in truck camper – Flagship. The Flagship is great, but with the overwhelming amount of interest for a cab-over and pass-through, that lead us to an adventure rig which is a hard-sided popup cab-over which will be built on a Ford F-350 chassis cab. Customers will be able to choose most of the truck features from the factory and cab sizes. This vehicle and camper combo will start around $140,000 and will be adventure ready. The adventure rig could have the following features;
· Queen size bed above cab -bed will always be made.
· Standard sleeping for 4, and an option for 5.
· Optional pass-through
· Garage for ski's and bike storage
· Wet bath
· Induction stove
· Lithium battery bank with solar
· Air ride system
· 3 point mounting system
· Electric worm drive lifting system with manual override
· Can be titled as a Class C RV for insurance and financing purposes.
· And much more!
Let us know your interest through our contact page. We are designing and prototyping now and will start sending out updates as we get further along into the build.